How to Give Access to Google Adwords
Adding an additional user to your Google Ads account:
- Login to your Google Ads account.
- Click on “My Account
- Click on “Access.”
- Click on “Invite other users.”
- On the “Invite Others to Access this Account” screen, enter the email address and name of the person you wish to grant access to. If you wish to give us access please enter email@example.com so we can take a look at this in more detail.
- Choose the access level you wish to grant this person.
- Click on Continue.
- On the “Personalize your invitation” screen, you may personalize the invitation, but it is not required.
- Click on Continue.
- On the “Review and send” screen, check that the information is correct.
- If the information is correct, click on “Send Invitation.”
- Once the invitation has been sent, you must wait for the person you invited to accept the invitation. This should happen within 24 hours. If the invitation is not accepted in 24 hours, contact the person to be sure that they received it.
- Once the person has accepted the invitation, there will be an alert posted on the Account Snapshot.
- Click on “Access” in the message.
- At the top of the “Access” screen, there will be another alert.
- Click on “I Agree to the Above, Grant <> Access.”
This allows us to see your google ads account however it will help us have a deeper understanding if you can give us access to your Google Analytics account so we can look at your conversions in a little more detail. Click here to see how to give us access to your google analytics account.
If you want to discuss how we can help you reach your goals please get in touch.
So how do you create an engaging "About Us" page that gets across your Aha! moment? Your about page should show you and your company as genuine, approachable, and head and shoulders above your competitors. Below we are going to outline what the best about us pages...
You have spent hours creating a course, recording it and adding it to your website. So what is the best way to promote your course? A course landing page! Below are some examples of course landing pages and a checklist of what elements are needed to create a strong...
What is the first thing someone sees on your website........... You guessed it, the header! This is why they play a key role in grabbing the user's attention and establishing a connection between you and your website visitor. So what are the header design...